THE PERFECT PLACE TO SAY ‘I DO’
Always dreamed of getting married on the beach, or at your favourite bar? The options are endless when it comes to choosing your wedding location.
All our packages include a location consultation. We’ll share our ideas and expertise to help you find the perfect place for your ceremony.
Here are some of our favourite spots, but of course you’re welcome to choose your own.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- Shelly Beach, Manly
- Little Manly Reserve
- Palm Beach
- Milk Beach, Vaucluse
- Nielsen Park, Vaucluse
- Balmoral Beach, Mosman
- Sam Fiszman Park, North Bondi
- Freshwater View Reserve
- Darook Park, Cronulla
- McKell Park, Darling Point
- Chiswick Gardens, Woollhara
- Centennial Park
- Camellia Gardens, Caringbah South
- Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden, Lavender Bay
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Audley Dance Hall & Cafe
- Royal National Park
- Quibaree Park, Lavender Bay
- Hickson Road Reserve
- Clarkes Point Reserve
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Bradleys Head
You’ll need to check local council rules for outdoor venue hire and fees. Generally for small gatherings a permit is not required, but there may be limitations on things like the use of PA systems, confetti, furniture etc.
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
What could be easier than getting married at home – whether yours or one you’ve rented especially for the occasion? Host a dinner party where you get hitched or invite your nearest and dearest for a backyard BBQ.
Perfect if you have kids or pets. And if you’re planning a surprise wedding, this is definitely the option that will arouse the least suspicion.
I DO, DRINK & DINE
Got a favourite bar, restaurant, cafe or pub? Or like the idea of getting away and having your ceremony, a meal and staying the night all at the same venue? Then a private venue is the way to go. Many bars, hotels and restaurants have private areas for functions and many hotels have gorgeous gardens or decks perfect for hosting a small ceremony. Of course, you’ll need to get in touch with your fave venue to see what’s possible.
DRINK & DINE
- Golden Age Cinema & Bar, Surry Hills
- Slims Rooftop, Hyde Park House
- Pilu at Freshwater
- Camperdown Commons
- Freedom Hub, Waterloo
- The Boathouse Shelly Beach
- Icebergs Club, Bondi Beach
- Three Blue Ducks Rosebery
EAT, STAY, PLAY
- Hotel Ravesis, Bondi Beach
- The Imperial Hotel, Erskinville
- Pasadena, Church Point
- Moccoa/The Clan, Terrigal
- Jonah’s, Palm Beach
- Moby Dick’s, Whale Beach
- Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel
OUT OF TOWN
Want to run away to the Blue Mountains, get hitched on the South Coast or head to the Hunter Valley for an intimate celebration? We can do that too.
We have team of great vendors all over NSW ready to offer you a great rate on your weekday wedding.
You can get married pretty much anywhere provided that you (the couple) and your witnesses and hear and understand your celebrant, and vice versa. Ever thought of getting married…
- In a fancy car or Kombi van
- On a boat
- On the top of the Harbour Bridge
- In a hot air balloon
- At the zoo
- On horseback
- At a gig/concert/festival
And who says you have to get married in the afternoon? How about…
- A sunrise ceremony followed by breakfast
- A sunset ceremony on a balmy summer’s eve
- An after dark or midnight ceremony (think lots of candles and fairy lights)?