NO FRILLS. NO FUSS.
Our legals-only ceremony is an easy alternative to the Registry Office.
Our Sit & Sign ceremony does exactly what it says on the pack – take a seat with your celebrant and two witnesses, say the magic words, sign the paperwork and you’re married! It really is as easy as that.
Once you’ve booked in and chosen your location, we’ll match you with a top Sydney celebrant and put you in touch. And if you’re out of town or trying to keep things on the down-low, we can even provide witnesses for you too.
- Your choice of location (choose one of ours or suggest a cafe/bar/pub/park)
- Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage (no later than 1 month prior to your ceremony).
- Pre-ceremony consultation with your celebrant (phone/Zoom).
- No guests* (just the two of you, your celebrant and two witnesses)
- Legals-only ceremony (5-10 mins)
- Registration of your marriage with the Department of Births Deaths & Marriages
More locations coming soon (suggest one).
Or choose your own.
$450 (Mon – Thu)
9am – 4pm**
For comparison Registry Office weddings start at $442 and offer limited flexibility.
*This package does not include any guests (outside of your two witnesses). We find that if you’re having even just a handful of guests, you need to have a bit more of a ceremony. Check out our Short & Sweet package. We can arrange witnesses for a small additional fee.
**Outside these hours may incur an additional fee.
ADDITIONAL ELEMENTS & CUSTOM PACKAGES
Add extra hours of photography, more florals and furniture or hair and makeup for additional people.
And if none of our packages are quite right, you can mix and match elements to create your own.